How Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search

What We Do
The Zoning Division enforces the zoning, subdivision and weed regulations for unincorporated Arapahoe County. We process all building, fence and sign permits to ensure they comply with County regulations. Zoning also enforces Christmas tree lot, fireworks stand and bus bench regulations. We provide zoning information to the public and present cases to the Board of Adjustment where there are variances, special exception uses and interpretations to the County's zoning regulations. Please refer to the Regulations and Requirements link on the left for additional zoning information. 

Need a Quick Answer?
During business hours (M-F, 8 - 4:30), talk to someone to get the information you need quickly. Call 720-874-6650 and ask for:
  • Planner on Call for questions about current land development activity or processes for land development approvals.
  • Zoning on Call to find the zoning on properties, check allowable land uses, report a property concern or ask about fence or sign permits. 
  • Use Report, Request or Question to send an email to Planning or Zoning. Please select Planning or Zoning from drop down menu. 
  • Public Works On Call services.

Find My Property
ArapaMap and Property Information tools may also help you find the information you need and whether a property is located within the unincorporated county. 

Additional Resources
Do I live in unincorporated Arapahoe County? Check my address.

If you live in a different jurisdiction, find your Zoning department.

For land development processing and rezoning, contact the Arapahoe County Planning Division.

For Maps with Zoning information see Zoning Maps in the Mapping/GIS Services Section of Support Services

Find the answer to many common Zoning questions here.

Contact Us
Alan Snyder
Alan Snyder
Zoning Administrator

Arapahoe County
Lima Plaza
6924 S. Lima St.
Centennial, CO 80112

Zoning Ph:  720-874-6710
Direct: 720-874-6712
Fx:  720-874-6611
Relay Colorado: 711

Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.