How Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search

Planning and Land Development
Need a Quick Answer?  During business hours (M-F, 8-4:30), talk to someone to get the information you need quickly. Call 720-874-6650 and ask for:
  • Planner on Call for questions about current land development activity or processes for land development approvals.
  • Zoning on Call to find the zoning on properties, check allowable land uses, report a property concern or ask about fence or sign permits. 
  • Use the Form Center to report, request, or submit questions to the Planning or Zoning Divisions. Please select Planning or Zoning from drop down menu.
  • Learn more about Public Works On Call

Find My Property.  ArapaMap and Property, Address, or other Parcel Information tools may also help you find the information you need and whether a property is located within the unincorporated county. 

Our Services. 
The Planning Division of the Public Works and Development Department provides services to the unincorporated areas of Arapahoe County.

Boards and Commissions

Contact Us
Jan Yekes
Jan Yeckes

Planning Division Manager

Arapahoe County
Lima Plaza
6924 S. Lima St.
Centennial, CO 80112

Ph: 720-874-6650
Relay Colorado: 711
Fx: 720-874-6611

Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.