How Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search

Child Support Services
The Child Support Enforcement Division works to ensure that children receive the financial and medical support that they need and deserve from both parents.

Learn how we can help Arapahoe County families:
  • Locate non-custodial parents
  • Establish paternity
  • Establish child and medical support orders
  • Enforce support orders
  • Modify support orders

Programs for clients with child support cases (no cost to clients)
  • Parents to Work Program (Co-PEP): Provides job search assistance and supportive services to non-custodial parents who are unemployed or underemployed. Please call 303-752-8909 to request additional information.
  • Mediation Services: Free parenting mediation services help parents to resolve issues such as parenting time, communication and decision-making related to their child. Please call 303-752-8908 to request additional information.
  • Relationship Education Classes: Free classes for parents to learn how to effectively communicate and build positive relationships. Please call 303-752-8908 to request additional information.
  • The County offers Free classes and workshops for everyone receiving services through Human Services. 

Child Support Enforcement does not handle the following issues. Please contact the appropriate agency:

  • Child Custody or Visitation - Please contact the 18th Judicial District Courts by calling 303-649-6355.
  • Child Support Payments - Please contact the Colorado Family Support Registry by calling 1-800-374-6558. 
  • Child Support Records or Hearings - Please contact the 18th Judicial District Courts by calling 303-649-6355.
  • Legal Advice - Please contact an attorney or contact us at 303-752-8842 for information and to register to attend a free public legal clinic.

Contact Us
Bob Prevost
Child Support Enforcement Division Manager

14980 E. Alameda Drive
Garden Level
Aurora, CO 80012

Ph: 303-752-8900
Fx: 303-752-8901
TDD: 711

Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.